This plugin allows members and guests to use a pixel editor that can be opened from the Yootil plugin bar. If the user is a member, they can drag & drop their saved art to their posts to show it off. Double clicking on their art allows them to set the scaling and deleting of the image (staff also get this option and can override images in posts).
If others like what they see, they can also double click on the image to get the data so they can import it to the pixel editor and modify.
- Undo & Redo
- Choose pixel color
- Fill canvas with selected color
- Color picker
- Show / Hide grid
- Mirror mode
- Erase color
- Save (uses localStorage)
- Save as
- File list
- Export / Import Raw data (not canvas data)
- Basic help
- Drag & Drop onto post
- Double click on image opens options
- Trim image to remove wasted space
- Staff can remove / change art attached to posts
- Staff images cannot be removed by users in posts
Tested in Firefox and Chrome. Should work in Internet Explorer (Edge at least), though report problems on the support forum please.