Adds a real time (as you type) counter to your forum when posting and can also be configured to require minimum or maximum post lengths for specific threads, boards, categories or the entire forum. Groups as well as individual members can also be exempt from any length restrictions.
- As a bonus, this plugin uses the monetary plugin to distribute money according to the length of posts (words or characters)
- added multiple instances detection algorithm so plugin knows if multiple versions of itself is running at any given time, ensuring that there can be only one (aka Highlander Patch) - stopped including line feeds and carriage returns in character count mode
v1.0.4 - July 6, 2014
- Fixed a bug in monetary payout feature where no payout was being made if creating a thread rather than just replying to one. - Corrected a couple typos that caused errors with debug limits mode enabled or checking for CSS equivalency in enhanced tag parsing
v1.0.3 - June 5, 2014
- Updated for better compatibility with v0.7.5 of the Monetary plugin - Automatically select word or character mode when calculating for monetary payout. - Check if word up ranks are empty before trying to calculate payouts. - Added ability to set negative values for monetary payouts
v1.0.2 - January 15, 2014
Corrected inadvertent parsing of enhanced contents within code tags and restored features that were scaled back due to this bug.
v1.0.1 - January 12, 2014
scaled back unmentioned feature expansion introduced in v1.0.0 due to unforeseen bug it introduced
v1.0.0 - January 4, 2014
- removed livequery creation observer to conform to coding guidelines and promoted to release candidate. - Count menu can now be fully relocated if target is also given the class of 'has-menu' - enhanced parser now also handles PMs - minor css tweaks
v0.0.626 - September 30, 2013
Corrects omission of code in v0.0.625 that allows money plugin payouts based on word count.
v0.0.625 - September 20, 2013
-Added error trap for malformed [ATRB] tag values -Fixed typo that caused debugging mode to not properly enable