Important! When you delete a forum account, we no longer are able to associate that account with you. If there are posts on the forum that you wish to delete, you should remove them before deleting your account.
Forum PostTo delete a forum post:
- Log into the forum where the post was made
- Navigate to the page containing the post
- Click the dropdown action menu on the post
- Click "Delete Post" in the dropdown
- In the dialog window, confirm by clicking "Delete Post"
Forum AccountTo delete your forum account:
- Log into the forum
- Click "Profile" in the navigation menu
- Click "Edit Profile"
- Under the section "Delete Forum Account" click the text "Delete Account"
- Type the word "delete" in the popup dialog window
- Click the button "Delete Forum Account"
ProBoards AccountTo delete your ProBoards account:
- Log in to ProBoards
- Access your ProBoards account profile
- Click "Delete" in the "Delete Global Account" section
- Type in your current password
- If you have any forum accounts that you have not yet deleted, choose a new password that will be assigned to those forum accounts
- Type the word "delete" in the verification box at the bottom
- Click "Delete Acount"